Thursday, July 16, 2009

PAY- DRO!!!

Pedro Martinez, the weathered 37 year old veteran and 3 time Cy Young Award winner signs 1 year- 1 million dollar contract with the reigning World Champion Phillies. Now I'm no longer much of a baseball fan, but I posted this news because Pedro is one of the few players left in the league (and one of the few players I know of) from my childhood days as a fanatic. You have to remember that he came into the league in '92. What the Phillies are expecting to get out of having him in their rotation is beyond me. He'll be immediately placed on the Disabled List anyway for some type of shoulder injury. I think Philly should be even more concerned by the fact that at his age he is already plotting on cheese steaks at Pats & Geno's...that may not bode too well for the physique there, playboy! Read more

Pe' Day

No comments:

Post a Comment