Thursday, July 16, 2009

Aint No Party Like An SSA Party!!!

This is funny as hell to me! Forgive me, Mom (a long time Social Security Administration employee) but your colleagues were getting it in! As the story goes, The Social Security Administration is under scrutiny for spending $700,000 on a (air quotes) conference in Phoenix, AZ. Watch this video and tell me if this looks like any conference that you've ever attended. Supposedly this shindig- excuse me- conference was held to "reduce stress". Now I've heard of all the benefits associated with the "good government job" but I had to pass Moms my resume after seeing this video. Might I add that that this Government sponsored event was held at the Biltmore Resort & Spa, and included airfare, hotel entertainment, food, etc. I'm in the wrong business...read up

No comments:

Post a Comment